Re: heat at speed

To: MACHWIL@aol.com
Subject: Re: heat at speed
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 13:26:56 -0700
A solid state replacement regulator for both systems, in one package, is
available from Ed Esslinger (Edstiger@charter.net), as well as a solid
state intermittent windshield wiper control.  Yes, I know that the Lucas
becomes that way, but this is intended! (9-)

Theo Smit may still be selling a voltage regulator version as well.

Steve

--
___
Steve Laifman