Re: heat at speed

To: Kathy and Erich Coiner <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Subject: Re: heat at speed
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:58:57 -0700
Erich,

As Arthur Dent, previous resident of the ex-planet earth, England, and
his friend Ford Prefect would comment: "Don't panic".

All you say is correct with the stock system, and Rootes recommends 160
F thermostat except in English Winters (9 months).  Since the only time
it freezes here is in the ice cube tray, I just stick with the 160, and
it runs very nicely at 190 F.

As far as "the cure" is concerned, I am sure you have read the article
"Cool It, Buddy!" on TigersUnited.com, for the complete answer to Tiger
cooling, Earth, the Universe, and Everything.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

"42", and don't forget your towel.

Steve

--