RE: UPDATE: Clutch slave cylinder over extending.

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: RE: UPDATE: Clutch slave cylinder over extending.
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 03:12:05 +0000
In my application, I tossed the banjo fittings and went to right angle
fittings.  I had the fittings machined to point at the port side of the
bearing when completely tight.  It has never leaked a drop.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/CFisherTREMEC/pt-CFisherTREMEC2.asp

Later, I heard there was a panel to cover the access port, and I
would have used that.  I had a cover machined from delrin.

Curtis Fisher