Re: Headers

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headers
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:43:07 +0000
Phil,
Tom Hall has done an excellent article on fitting the CAT headers to the Tiger.
 He has promised to post this and his other excellent articles to a website.
His Tech Tip describes where to file, grind and smooch the headers.  I followed
it like a pilgrim and it lead me to the promised good fit land.
You can do this without pulling the motor, it is harder.  Pull the steering
column. No choice there.  You should pull out all the stops and make a custom
tool for those pesky header bolts... you'll understand this hint by the time
you finish the job : )  The tech tip has some good advice on jet coating too.

Curtis Fisher
B9470844 with CAT headers