RE: Headers

To: <65Tiger@comcast.net>, <PhastPhill@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headers
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:41:48 -0700
Unfortunately everyone seems to have a slightly different set of problems
with these headers.  I've talked to several people who had to grind and
smooch in places I did not need to and vice versa.  I have even heard of at
least one person who claims that they fit with no mods.  I've been told that
one major factor in fitment variables is the engine location.

I'm sure Tom has a definitive article and that's cool that it worked
according to plan for Curtis but again, YMMV!

Frank