Re: Clutch Explosions and Bellhousings

To: tigerknut66@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net, tgrrr@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: Clutch Explosions and Bellhousings
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:33:40 EST
Bob,

       You may be spot-on: come to think of it, it was almost exactly the
same time Boeing Surplus stopped selling all surplus fasteners.  What really
bothered me about that, is Boeing considers Kleeko's to be fasteners!  I used
be able to buy a sack full of them for five bucks.

       I have always used graded bolts on my mechanical assemblies, but that
one time I bought the "blister-pack" Mr Gasket bolts because I saw the pack
hanging on the wall at my local speedshop.  Oh well, that was long ago.
Jim