Re: Clutch Explosions and Bellhousings

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Explosions and Bellhousings
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:43:09 -0800
Regardless of the root cause, catastrophic clutch and flywheel
failures are possible and have occurred.  I have manufactured several
scattershields for those who choose to retain their 5 bolt
blocks.   They are made from currently available modified 6 bolt
units.  They do require some hammering on the transmission tunnel for
clearance, but it's not a significant modification, and certainly
reduces the risk of damage and injury.  I have one in stock at the
moment.  Contact me directly if you have interest.

Tom Hall