Re: Grundy

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "John R. Engle" <tigermaniac@siscom.net>
Subject: Re: Grundy
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:53:46 -0800
 John,
  I was wondering if you might enlighten us on the very ambiguous wording
that is used by collector car insurances regarding "WHEN" you can drive the
car, especially as it pertains to liability. They seem to hint it is only to
car shows, parades and the occasional "Sunday" drive (but no necessarily
that perticular day).  I realize they don't want you to use the car as a
daily driver, but someone like myself has very irregular hours. Thus, my
"Sunday" drive could be Wednesday at 3:00pm. Frankly, most cars I have ever
had on Collector insurance  (Taylor in my case) are marginal in condition
and valued at about $3,000. I doubt I would ever put in a claim for damage.
However, I wouldn't want to loose my home without the liability.
Thank you, Tom Witt