Re: Theft

To: t.mcnulty@ieee.org
Subject: Re: Theft
From: "Joey Hiykel" <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:22:44 -0600
something that connects to the positive battery cable, and disabled it
somehow, would definitly disable all power to everything. i have seen a
battery cut off switch, but i didnt know if those were any good?

i really like the hidden toggle switch idea. And it dosnt sound hard. I
would feel way more secure.