RE: Exhaust

To: 65Tiger@comcast.net, Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
I have the CAT merged collector headers, 2-1/4" pipes into Flowmaster
40s, 2-chambers. No H pipe yet. It's way too loud, but Curtis is right
about the reaction it gets when I gun it. It's a great sounding machine
for those short bursts, but at my age (a young for our group, 44 yrs),
it can be almost embarassing cruising through residential areas. My
wife hates it and it literally has made small children cry.

I really like the way the MagnaFlow system sounds on the Panoz
Esperante, and may try a set of them on the Tiger.

Stephen Waybright