Re: There's That Phrase Again

To: Bill Manning <gripdad@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: There's That Phrase Again
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:16:23 -0400
Bill, 40K would be a decent price, depending on the mechanicals.  I
would take at least $10-$15K to bring the paint to concourse condition,
as I am sure you are aware.

At least, the price of Tigers are starting to get into the right range.

I believe that Tigers are still very under priced for the performance,
comfort, and Wow effect they have.

While the suspension has some problems, it can be fixed, ackerman angle
per Dales kit, and I redid the sway bar, as it binds terribly.  New
design is much better.

BTW, you can spend $1500-$2500 to put a 5.0L and T-5 in the car, if you
do some of the work yourself.

I have a 3.54 rear, and the 5th gear really makes a difference on the
road.  The T-5 is a dream to shift as well.

Larry