Re: 220 voltage question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 220 voltage question
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:55:21 -0700
.... or you could leave the compressor near the 220V outlet and run a hose
(or piping) from the compressor to the area where you need the air. I am
only suggesting (because I really don't know), but PVC is very cheap and
rated in the hundreds of pounds of pressure. You may want to look into it as
a "possibility." Otherwise you have to weigh the cost of steel pipe over
copper wire. Regular home 12/2 Romex with grd. was nearly $13 for 25 ft. the
other day at Home Depot (ridiculous). Sounds like you might need #8 or
larger (smaller number) in conduit and that can add up $$$.
Tom Witt