Re: [Tigers] alpine on eBay...again

To: awtiger@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net, JHef101@aol.com, CMcCann@lwpb.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] alpine on eBay...again
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:32:31 EDT
Andy,
Maybe he really didn't get "stuck with it." He supposedly got it  from an
estate.  If he paid $3,000 or $5,000 he should still be able to do  quite well
even selling it as an Alger. Somehow I get the feeling that he bought  it
pretty
cheaply.
The main point is that after the communications from list members,  he should
investigate and then list it as an Alger.  Of course if it has  enough
original  Tiger parts, possibly it would be TACed as a Tiger.   Getting back to
the
old discussion, I don't think anyone has ever established  what parts and how
many parts must be present to be TACed as a  Tiger.
Mark