Re: [Tigers] alpine on eBay...again

To: <peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu>, <CoolVT@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] alpine on eBay...again
From: "Cullen McCann" <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:57:58 -0500
I guess if its too good to be true...then it probably isn't...

Cullen

the old "i got it from an estate and dont know better" story.  yeah
right.
someone shrewd enough to buy a car that is supposed to be special and
worth some money who bought it for a fraction of its value.  anyone can
google for 5 minutes and see what you are supposed to look for. 10%
chance he actually got taken, 90% chance he's just trying to take
someone else.  sorry, the cynic in me.  oh by the way, i'm a bank
manager with a bank account that holds unclaimed $10mm in sierra leone
and am willing to share 20% of it if you help me get it transferred to
your US account...

=)

peter