[Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:07:02 GMT
After reading some of the e mails I went back and looked at this car again.
It's hard to believe this isn't a Tiger, who ever did the conversion went to
great lengths and I would say expense to build a clone.
The vin plate is very strange, it looks like they cut out the original plate
and inserted the Alpine plate. The vin# is for a SIV Alpine built in the week
of 8/10-8/14 1964. The color code is 58, what color is that? I went to the
SAOCA site but 58 is not listed as a color code. But it has to be a color
because it's on the vin plate.
The seats look like they are Type 2 seats.
I bet this is a Tiger with a dubious past and they don't wants to open up a
can of worms.
Any of the PA local guys willing to take a look?
Haven't heard from Norm on this one yet.

Tim
9470149