Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:30:29 -0600
In all the years I spent in the car business and with all the personal
titles I've transferred in the last 50 years or so, both from in state and
out of state, I have never had the Louisiana DMV ask to actually see a
vehicle.

I've had cops and safety inspectors check the VIN plate against the
registration, but that was always very cursory and never as part of the
titling or registration process.

Do other DMV's, such as California's, actually look at the cars as part of
the process?

A.C. Tynes
New Orleans