Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032

To: sunbeam.tiger@swipnet.se
Subject: Re: [Tigers] e bay Alger 140189086032
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:24:18 GMT
I don't know why the SAOCA site does not have it listed, maybe an over-site on
their part.
I don't think it was a Tiger only color?
Now the question becomes why the paint change.

Totally hypothetical but, lets say it was stolen, the vin plate was swapped
for an Alpine vin plate and the car was painted a different color. You could
then register the car every year with the Alpine vin numbers and no one would
know the difference.
Jump to now, the seller knows he has a car with a questionable past and just
wants to sale it. List it on EBay as an ALGER and hope no questions pop up.
But because of efforts by a few people we now know more about Tigers and are
more equipped to reorganize them and the clones when they come up for sale.

I wish someone close to Quakertown, PA would take a look. This could be a good
buy.
It would be great for a TAC team to take a look.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Tim
9470149