[Tigers] (no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Sl51389@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:25:29 EST
Hello, My name is SCott and I am new at this, My tiger is a 1965 #B9471705
and I have just resumed on
my frame off restoration of this car, it has 45k miles and I have all the
structural work done to the chassis and frame area and ready to paint the under

carriage. I need help determining the original factory colors for the under
carriage, My car had green #86 in the driveshaft tunnel and various areas ,
primer brown in some areas and undercoating in the wheel wells and other areas,
 any help would be great. Also I'm looking for
an accurate diagram of the original brake line routing as well as fuel
linerouting and fuel pump placement
thanks!