Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:24:46 -0800
I think it depends on who was drinking what! :)

In a message dated 1/21/2008 6:39:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rande@thecia.net writes:

I guess if a really modified Tiger can bring  $105,000

Kind of makes me wonder if that is where the market is going.   105,000 for
"really modified" Tiger......Have we seen a Tiger restored to  perfectly
original condition bring that kind of money?
 In the Barrett Jackson auction you could watch highly  modified 55 Chevys
bring 150,000 and stock, beautifully restored 55 Chevys  bring 95,000.  It
appears that this buying generation wants  muscle.