Re: [Tigers] vibrating shifter

To: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>, <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vibrating shifter
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:16:15 +0000
Yes, it is common.  It is just the T reverse lockout being a little "loose".
All cars vibrate.  He wasn't complaining about a big problem, just a little
buzz/rattle,
IMHO..
Over the years I have seen many complaints/fixes including someone that filled
the hollow center of the shifter with grease!
My car had it.  I got a new shifter handle for a guy back east(forget who..)
that
fixed it.  A stronger spring in there is probably what would fix it..

Gary
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>