Re: [Tigers] Brake System Recommendations Needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake System Recommendations Needed
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:07:46 -0500
When in doubt always check the manual.
Manual states:
1       Destroy all vacuum in the servo by repeated operation of the pedal
2       Start with the left hand rear wheel cylinder

Generally you start with the longest line from the master and finish with
the shortest line.

When working on an ABS system always read the manual first; each ABS unit
can have a totally different method to bleed the system.

Ron Fraser