Re: [Tigers] Bleeding Tiger Brakes Solo

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, "Rense, Mark \(GE Indust,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bleeding Tiger Brakes Solo
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:24:23 -0500
 You can also get them at you local NAPA store or they should be able order
them for you. So far I have them installed on my p/u truck, the Tiger brake
system, my Alpine brake system and the Alpine's clutch slave, with more cars
waiting for them. For what it's worth ..... I think they are great!
In case anyone is interested;
Speed Bleeder NAPA #675-1565  2 per pack
Bleeder Caps   NAPA #675-1242  2 per pack

 Russ