Re: [Tigers] Distributor and Other Advice Needed

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Mike Michels
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Distributor and Other Advice Needed
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:39:06 -0800 (PST)
Steve- the word "clicking" make me think drive train- perhaps a lifter needing
a slight tweak. I'm no expert in comparison to other members by any means.
That's just what my first thought was after reading your post. A mechanics
stethoscope will help in locating the area the noise is coming from or even a
piece of broom handle cut off. The best feeling is when you locate it and the
noise in coming from the generator or alternator and not internally from the
engine.
Good luck.
TonytheTiger