Re: [Tigers] Distributor and Other Advice Needed

To: achd73@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Distributor and Other Advice Needed
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 19:40:21 -0700
Tony Somebody wrote:
> Steve- the word "clicking" make me think drive train- perhaps a lifter
>needing a slight tweak...................

Tony:
Interesting that you mention that. In fact I did listen with a
stethescope today and the noise does seem to be coming from the second
lifter from the front on the driver's side. A mechanhic friend of mine
heard it yesterday and thought it could be an exhaust leak but didn't do
more than give a quick listen.

Steve

Database version: 5.11660