Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins (Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 49)

To: maliburevue@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fulcrum Pins (Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 49)
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:14:50 -0500
  In measurements on my car, On the Tiger, the turning radius were
reversed, i.e. the inside wheel had a larger turning radius (26 degrees
& 5 minutes), that the outside wheel (30 degrees & 15 minutes), at full
lock.

 From actual measurements, I put the front tires on a turntable, to
check the final ackerman angle. Dales kit puts the ackerman angle at a
neutral angle, and not the wrong ackerman angle that the stock Tiger
suffer from. A gain of 3 degrees, in the right direction.

Larry