Re: [Tigers] Original engine?

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original engine?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:30:04 -0400
Jim
        The block casting number is at the starter motor location and you
need the casting date code which will be right next to it.   All the major
engine parts have individual casting numbers and date codes; these will help
determine what you have and whether they were cast in the correct time
frame.

Send any of the number you fine and I will help you sort it out.

Ron Fraser