Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques

To: m_dangelo@verizon.net, bomber44@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:17:49 EDT
Not to single out Mauro, who is asking a question all of us who've pulled
the drivetrain out of our Tigers have contemplated, but isn't all of this
type  of stuff related to common procedures archived somewhere and (fairly)
readily  available?

Seems that it would make sense, if it isn't being done already.

btw, Mauro, putting a car on four jack stands, in and of itself is not
dangerous. But, in the case of the Tiger, the balance point moves so far back
after removing the engine and ancillary items that you will have a situation
 where you need to be careful...you literally can elevate the front end
with one  finger, if the rear jack stands are still under the rear axle. :-)

In a message dated 4/7/2010 6:17:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,