[Tigers] Magnesium Wheels

To: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Magnesium Wheels
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:19:16 -0700
David,

You are absolutely correct about the lifetime of real magnesium wheels
(yellowish) and "MAG" wheels, which are generally aluminum.  After very
limited use they are not allowed to be used by almost all racing
organization in the sports car world.  I imagine the Indy League has
similar, if not more stringent, rules.

This has been the case for at least 20 years, or more.

You can't really polish them, but you can hang them on the wall over
your bar, like enthusiast bars/clubs do.

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com