Re: [Tigers] Magnesium Wheels

To: "'Would U.Believe'" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>, "'michael king'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Magnesium Wheels
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:23:31 -0400
I remember a friend of mine buying a set of Mag wheels plus the store sold
him some spray cans to paint and seal the wheels to air leaks.   Yes I would
say that Mag wheels were porous.   I would also think that the manufacturing
process could control the porosity but I have no experience with magnesium.

Ron Fraser