Re: [Tigers] flooring

To: rande@thecia.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] flooring
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:25:29 EDT
I just installed a U-Coat it system on my previously painted ten year  old
floor. I stripped the floor and followed the directions. Stayed off the
floor for about 7 days ( directions say 24-48 hours for light traffic). I just
finished it about three weeks ago and have not had any bad experiences so
far. I  dragged a heavy metal shelf set across it and saw no marks from the
legs. Cost  me $475 for about 700 square feet of floor.

Fred Baum

In a message dated 7/9/2010 7:47:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,