Re: [Tigers] flooring

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] flooring
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:26:55 -0700
Thanks for the link, Rande,

I have the same concerns as Andy.  My floor is concrete, and is used for
parking, and some maintenance work.

I have used floor jacks, jack stands, "wheelie dealies", etc. with no
remaining scars.  I, too, have seen  some very attractive, and
expensive, flooring, and have the same concerns.

Epoxy paint is used by some.  Griot's seems to have quite a collection,
but I haven't tried any.

www.griotsgarage.com  lot's of choices, but which?

Would be more likely if a user has had actual experience with the various
types, or has use-tested any.

Steve Laifman

Editor

http://TigersUnited.com