[Tigers] Turn Signals, Steering Wheels and Seats

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Turn Signals, Steering Wheels and Seats
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Tiger Fun -

Was up to 2am working on the Tiger last night. Got a new steering wheel adapter
from Crowders Customizing and this one seems to work. This was a Nardi branded
one vs. some generic that I received last time. Some of the trim had to be
removed and it seems about an 1" longer then the Motolita wheel adapter
(steering is 1" closer to driver). But spline is correct. The trim is a bit
short but some black paint will make it look good enough.

While that was out rebuilt the turn indicator switch with a Sunbeam Specialties
kit and that was a lot of fun getting the pivot/rivet thing out. It was hard to
drill as it spun, finally crimped it and shoved a screwdriver in to keep from
spinning. Mission accomplished, my turn switch now cancels when you turn the
wheel!

And now an actual question!

Anyone use Corbeau seats in their tiger? I was looking at the Classic II models
and want something that I can drop onto the tiger rails without too much work
and that don't like like seats from a Honda Civic Racer.

http://www.corbeau.com/products/fixed_back_seats/classic_ii/#

Thanks for any seat tips, someone sent me some a while back, but I can't dig up
the email.

Sandy