Re: [Tigers] Alternator question

To: "Randy Smith" <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>, "Tiger List Serve"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alternator question
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 12:28:15 -0300
Randy:

One of the most popular alternators for hot rodded cars around here is the
Delco unit for the 1965 Corvette high-output (62 amp) unit that can be used
as a 1 or 3-wire hook-up, your choice. They are so popular that most
automotive electric shops carry them in-stock. Mine cost me $72 after a $40
core refund when I turned in my old one a couple of months ago. (Then you
can rightfully attend gatherings of all of the "Big 3", as well as Brit Car
meets, having parts from Ford, Chrysler and GM aboard!)
Dave

Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 12:02 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Alternator question