Re: [Tigers] Coil Spring Spacer

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Coil Spring Spacer
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:45:10 -0700 (PDT)
Joe,  i always thought the rubber ring only goes on the bottom of the
spring....( Sunb Spec sells them) an as far as allum spacers, your not
confusing them with the allum spacers that go between the suspension and body
are you?  (bolt holes go thru them)  never heard of an allum spacer on the
spring....home made maybe