Re: [Tigers] garage floor coatings

To: cars@wt-inc.com, dave@munroe.ca, atwittsend@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] garage floor coatings
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:11:17 -0400 (EDT)
If you heat your basement look at it this way....90% of the heat loss is
through the ceiling. In your case the escaping heat is going into your house
above and cutting the house heating cost by an equal amount.  So, I doubt
that heating your basement is costing much.  Plus, if you have plumbing in
the basement, you almost need some kind of heat to prevent water
freeze-ups.  Anyway, that's what you should be telling your spouse if
necessary;-)
Enjoy!

In a message dated 3/24/2011 12:04:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,