Re: [Tigers] 4 post lifts

To: garywinblad@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 4 post lifts
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:53:59 -0500 (EST)
I assume even the 4 post lifts work on hydraulics??  If so, if any  plugs
or hoses come pre-assembled be sure to disassemble and coat the threads  with
either teflon or pipe dope before adding any fluid.  I can tell you  from
experience that it's a lot cleaner to do it without fluid in the  system.
Don't take for granted that the factory did it correctly. If any  joint leaks,
you will have a mess.
Mark L

In a message dated 2/13/2012 1:42:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,