Re: [Tigers] 4 post lifts

To: CALUMETAIR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 4 post lifts
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:20:56 +0000 (UTC)
4 post lifts are not good for wheel and brake work but for everything
else they are just as good.  And mine let me keep my second Tiger
by making my 3 car garage into a 4 car garage!
Now they have a rolling jack you can get, I would get it.  Its just like
the pro alignment lifts so you can easily work on the wheels and brakes.
Gary