Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Pressures

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Pressures
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:50:46 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZUwHTFOh98eURYQbCTMP9KGG8YtjWAWsTBeh1vtuPOU=; b=rklX2oE/prvn+ufDykCzqd1wncwsOJROP3paOFqfKmBQHZBlqnkW8hxO3UJN45ufiR kKrIOm3xkefgbzrcFXx3eVw46u5eLDD+Y+XLr5z49aPR0P2IGRmk5b/4NAG4IfJVi06+ YaUHTdOlv+Q95sxaIuE34Ipn7Yd7fFDwSxUzrUL2xLd/ysk2jxW7dzQauWouuof9heBx 1hzIpAuP/fnQmuobT39xAYvIIAu2UTJZl/CEO7+rAWNO27gQcwaxlHawHMR3Hkg1mpVR PD+/tRCRnKSqwbLA1bgyY7H9VB3d9i8sFonYilX5UtJDtCaUjch9yXo+Fy8tCNZJhEDs X/Yw==
Thanks.  To be clear, my comments below on finding psi were for the Tiger
SU and about people posting to this list in the archives.

My SU is mounted in the stock location.

I did find it odd though the number of layers of rubber that were wrapped
around the pump to fit in the round clamp holding the pump.  What is
supposed to be there?

Jay