Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Pressures

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Pressures
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:46:51 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5AkxeCgVQgcgjmbjEPD5eq2YLvPsZBpDqeHS8DX2n2A=; b=MoX4hEQEH1EmViJzqzhLsSEfRTXsdLPcqTlVvutQPLp1SMVsftdloplFuFHH19EjHs FGlgmHKo8zyeoJGEThRFK6KF7jfLnMGwTWBliGnJtngHEOBzMbtUIOvzpyQPyQvmPDkq KIf+GmWVIdKhWE8ep0VA6mQSfmQQAE+4/JyiIPy9ArCkW4fxBM7W5mPsdZxaCj9Y8llh 5gWL3zNaKrjVBxQ01FhaaMs1kQ+qurdR3OlK+nxBPx6ltGU9bZsA0U1ZlMO28bF1XWeD RCULLkQwfCC1j/cx3OprIi24XFuPQELrrJs4DKNGKS3Uy2UgH15ImRn/QbSrDUYgAa4z iTJQ==
Actually, that's exactly what I think those o-rings are for - but for
different type of attachment for a different application.  The kit did come
with the correct fiber washers.

Jay