Re: [Tigers] Paint - originality question

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint - originality question
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:33:32 -0700
Cc: 'Tiger List' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=h8nFB5Yc8efk4cgmcdzwlKOS0oVgUqV4diLzbqSAO2U=; b=KI461huWE9+2ARx/lh9ObYXerfUAe6SSrIHTPXpN8S8wFENd8KN+NQQhpgIffDr4ly QGk5qMcA1kHngzIGxWN9OyIm7binsdF8EvXyI7Uyyg+vVt9QWizEqAW6935fZQiFd6fa FlsevMxUoC9DSmF8TZMxR+EPoZ4ulQF1DZQfQRgoVNHOAu/LjlgohdJrlVYlN7DnzwjA Avd5zFSWJOH0NBg7AqUUB+DzA5XcQKQCdktBghOcvRMpOb/5V3n8VG7M/G28xwuCSImM Y8v3yVJOC22Pax96fdj4mz8uOvZ5bv7W89QHFUJd2AcZmiXVip4/Z+WKUfW0yZInuPgm aJ8A==
I'm not sure what Alpine forum is saying that.  My S3, SIV and SV all had body
color painted hinges.  But only the SV was original paint.  However, I suspect
the SIV paint was not a complete body off type of paint, and that the engine
compartment was as it left the factory.

Jay

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jay.laifman@gmail.com