Re: [Tigers] Paint - originality question

To: "'Jay Laifman'" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint - originality question
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:33:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :in-reply-to:x-mimeole; bh=51keqEqoysZnaYO11DQBchTOs3GKWIUaTgNNh17xW4M=; b=i5zOZhct++liNQ5pOQvvcNl3Igt+VOR6On8FSacTk5x+xkrwOgyg4x3yTk7qvXRyLV nh14RYBZKBIJ2AyXNDjUeTiEqTsynJ2aczBk3Ash18ZCowdnN30jeIreia3V2sNh2vbn XUt3dMxLUE9FiVLfLve7vvjpzPxdJ41aKHscIFa+r21OCSBbYcnPaql5jK5FB46hHhCu t9w1sfP4XsY0zU+Ubkf8pfwRx2sVwJkvgDq6oQ426GFZ81lI1f0HuXp0Ep9kvzcM4mZy dEToXo+zbXOyh1lN9/QY9Sp1b6blIAhGq8gYPz5Ptl34tMoaNa9SlNTUcJhCZKMyjEmU jlqA==
Shortly after buying my new Mark I, I noticed some rust coming from under the
trunk hinges. The dealer removed the hinges and corrected the problem. If I
remember correctly, he said that there was no body paint, just thin primer,
under the hinges because the car was painted at the factory with the trunk
installed.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans