Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:26:35 -0800
The Group 27 battery was likely a non-disclosed "traction aid" for the
Tiger.

  For what its worth I ran a group 24 and even for a time I think a group 22
battery, trunk mounted, in my 260, 1964 Falcon during in my teen years.  My
stepfather sold electrical distribution equipment. I don't recall the exact
gauge, but I used aluminum wire he provided.  So, between the Group 22
battery, aluminum wire and the trunk to starter distance I didn't have a
whole lot going for me.  Regardless, it never seemed to be an issue.

Tom