Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: csx2282 <csx2282@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 13:01:53 -0700
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Seriously?

I had my fingers in there with a very stubby phillips screwdriver and
couldn't get leverage on the one screw I could get to. I gave up figuring
if I couldn't do that one, the three inside were going to be impossible.

I'm going to have to look again and see if I can get my allen key type
phillips screw driver in there.

Jay