Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, csx2282 <csx2282@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: steve wick <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:26:01 -0700
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
I must be missing something. Why not just remove the bowl? The old accelerator
pumps
blow out so easy, I used to keep bowl gaskets and diaphragms on hand and
would
change them in about 15 minutes. Use a plastic rattle can cap under one of the
bottom screws
when you pull it out to catch the gas.

Steve in N. Id.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/srwick@hotmail.com