Re: [Tigers] Thinking Ahead...

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Thinking Ahead...
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 23:17:00 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Certainly gutless in stock form,  however.....   Read Vizard - ford SOHC.
 That was published in '83.  Times have moved on even further since.   The
pinto, being used in the rs2000, is still very actively tuned in Europe,
where the escort continues to reign supreme, being the only classic capable
of beating a modern rally car.

(Ps if you want to get rid of that stock 2.0, I may be interested....)