Re: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is

To: chip.broadbooks@gmail.com, jteepen@usatoday.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:00:53 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
Jay,
I agree with you about the engine. Some cars I've driven it's the  feel of
the car sticking to the road.  Others it's the  luxury....don't hear any
engine sound and like riding on a sofa. Others it's the  feel of the
technology.  The Tiger definitely doesn't have the road  hugging, the luxury or
the
technology.  It's the engine.

I get the same feeling of being pulled by the engine.  I  always felt that
I should feel like the rear wheels pushing, but it never feels  that way.
When my car gets above 3,500 rpm's it has always felt  to me like I'm being
pulled by a big train.  Maybe it's all those  horses in the 302 stroker.
Mark

In a message dated 9/10/2013 5:11:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chip.broadbooks@gmail.com writes:

And not  sharing....