Re: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:08:24 -0700
>>>I have never driven my Tiger....unfortunately. I purchased the car as a
>>>barn find and it has gotten shuffled to the back of a few other
>>>projects.<<<

Been there..., doing that.  It will be 14 years "garaged Tiger" come
January. I have never even ridden in ANY Tiger yet.  Other than my own I
have only sat in one other Tiger.  That was Tim Ronak's. And that was only
because in conversation I stated such and he opened the door and gestured me
in.

   What is it that keeps our Tigers from getting completed???  In my case it
has been four interrupting car projects I thought I could get done faster,
and cheaper (but, no, not really).  It has been three, month long trips back
East. It has been termites running rampant on my home.  It has been a new
roof that was needed too soon.  It has been homeschooling two kids. It has
been a failed economy that has cut my income nearly 75%. And, it has just
been getting older and slower.  Not to hijack this thread (start a new one
to reply) but how many others have long running Tiger projects that sit, and
Sit and SIT?

Tom