Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Driven Tger nsurance

To: jefferyrandall@gmail.com, sabre2tgr@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Driven Tger nsurance
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:36:27 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
--===============6066704335746451729==

--part1_11a61a.209a2cf6.430ce85b_boundary

I think it makes a big difference on where you are located. I  pay State
Farm $202 for a stated value, classic car policy.  This is in  Vermont where
the rates are more reasonable than a highly populated area.   For example
I've been quoted prices from State Farm on another vehicle in both  Vermont and
Florida. The Florida quote was almost double the VT  quote.

In a message dated 8/24/2015 5:26:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,