Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Driven Tger nsurance

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Driven Tger nsurance
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:41:39 -0400
Full-name: CoolVT
--===============8502488499012312306==

--part1_12b087.39972b96.430df4c2_boundary

If you are worried about liability and have all your coverage with  one=20
company....your vehicles and your house, ask about an Umbrella Policy for=
 =20
libability. You can get an umbrella to go to any maximum that you wish and=
 it =20
will kick in at an agreed upon stage. With an umbrella you can then lower=
=20
your  coverage on your house and vehicles.  Ask your agent about this and=
 you =20
might save a few bucks.
=20
=20
In a message dated 8/25/2015 12:31:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, =20