Re: [Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts
From: Larry Wright via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:50:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
        I'm sure all the West-coasters have been through it all before and
shrug it off, but I was a couple of miles from home when I experienced our one
significant earthquake, eh, 5 years ago -- and the first thing I thought of was
the Tiger sitting on the lift in the garage. Came home, opened the door, all
was well. 4-post lift. MAYBE someone can convince me that a 2-post is as stable
under such circumstances...

Larry Wright
Seabrook, MD